Friday, May 29, 2009

June 1st Here We Come!

Wednesday was my last official doctors appointment before the arrival of our little guy on June 1st. Everything was normal and not much new to report. All is proceeding as it should. I still feel really good and have been very blessed. I was able to go to field day at school on Thursday & coach first base at Sydney's baseball game. The only major change is my feet are swelling some with it being late in pregnancy & being hot. She felt sure I would be able to make it til Monday.


I am not sure what time everything will happen on Monday. Unfortunately, I will not know my "scheduled" time til after 3pm on Sunday. I say scheduled because of course if there is some emergency at the hospital it may change things. Not alot of help when you are trying to plan what to do with your other child. If I am the first one scheduled I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 am. Holy crap!!!!


I have one more non-stress test for Saturday morning. As long as that goes well all should stay the same. I cannot believe how fast the time has gone.

Soon we will be a family of four.

1 comment:

Jackie: said...

I can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow! I will be praying for you. LOVE YOU!!!!