Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sydney's 9th Birthday

Monday we celebrated Syd's 9th Birthday!



It is hard to believe she is already nine years old. Lucky for her the school district also celebrated her birthday with our first snow day of the year. She was very excited about having off for her big day. This friday we will have her official party. So she choose to have brownies since she was having cake on friday. Any other normal person just would of had cake twice but since she is not a cake girl brownies it was. Friday we will be having a sleepover party. Yes, I said sleepover moment of insanity on my part. Just kidding I am sure it will be fine. All the snow just needs to quit so Mom is able to come down & help me out. I am sure I will have some interesting pictures to share with everyone.

Anderson helping her with her gifts.

4 comments:

Jackie: said...

I can't believe she is 9 already! And Anderson really looks like he is wanting to get into that package!

Christine Hadden said...

I have a birthday gift here for her - if it ever stops snowing I hope to get it to her:)

I can't believe she's 9....and I can't believe you're having a sleepover in that house;0)

brittney said...

wow cant belive that she is 9

brittney said...

anderson is so cute