Sunday, January 25, 2009

25 Random Things

My friend tagged me on facebook. So I thought I would amend it and encourage you all to share your info so we could get to know each other better.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things,facts,habits or goals about you.


1. I have been married to Steve for 15 years! (Holy Cow)
2. I have a 7 year old named Sydney and a baby boy due in June.
3. I love AC/DC. I have a dog named Angus after Angus Young.
4. We lived down south for 12 years before moving back north.
5. I hate driving in the snow! (Yeah, I know why did we do number4)
6. I love going to zoos.
7. My child is a nut and says the craziest things.
8. I have to watch Adam Sandler films no matter if they are suppose to be bad or not.
9. I miss eating at the Mexican restaurant in SC.
10. I am having a great time catching up with everyone on facebook that I had lost touch with.
11. The baby moves around ALOT!! At times it is nauseating, but in a good way.
12. I go into a store to get clothes for myself and end up walking out with stuff for Syd.
13. I love watching football.
14. My Basset Hound won Best of Breed and was on TV for the Eukanuba Invitational. It was a once & a lifetime experience watching him go around St. Petes Forum in FL.
15. I am addicted to fantasy football.
16. Mean Machine is one of my favorite movies.
17. I like to help with Syd's class at school.
18. I am involved with PTO. (Who would of thought)
19. Road trips are great.
20. I miss all of my grandparents.
21. I remember lyrics to songs very easily even those I wish I had not.
22. My mood instantly can change by hearing a great song.
23. Concerts are a wonderful thing!! Especially with Ashley.
24. I would like to have my own boarding kennel.
25. Steve still makes me laugh all the time!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comments and support on the non-smoking. Its easier this time around. Still wish I could have 2 all day. One in the morning with the coffee and the other after during. But I push through with cookies :)