Sunday, January 11, 2009

Let It Snow Let It Snow

Any of you who know me really well realize this is not something I would say. It is more for my child than anything. I am all for snow when I don't have to go anywhere.
We had a forecast Friday to Saturday of anywhere from 6-10 inches. We got a good bit of snow although I am not sure how much exactly. Steve had to shovel 3 times. Great for me because I had nowhere to go. Not so great for Steve because he works at night. He really doesn't care I am the one who sits and worries about him!

( The Standoff)

Sydney had the perfect opportunity to get out and play in the snow. First, she helped her dad shovel. I use the term "help" very loosely. She just wanted to jump in the pile he was making. She wanted to make a snowman but it wasn't great packing snow. So she decided to play in the yard with Gravy. She stayed out for a long time until the dog was got the best of her. For some reason Gravy was obsessed with her hat & gloves. Maybe she was cold!







Gravy loves running in the snow especially if you are throwing it at her. Even though she is so low to the ground she would stay out forever. She kept running right up to Steve to be hit with a snowball. (By the way Angus was under house arrest because he had little boy surgery)

Syd had enough!