Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

As I had said before we went to Bradford for Thanksgiving. I need to give a BIG THANKS to Aaron and Jackie for meeting us halfway so we could still visit. Steve took a detour through a cornfield and I needed to leave my car at home. Oh, by the way he is fine.
Of course it goes without saying the food was great. Especially, the sticky buns!! A fav that my sister & I request whenever we think we can get away with it. Syd would disagree about one thing on the menu. If any of you have spent anytime with Syd you know she is kind of picky when it comes to eating although, she is getting better. I somehow convinced her to try sweet potatoes. What I did not know is that she would gag upon eating them. I mean I heard her I though we were in big trouble luckily, she kept it under control. It was a scray couple of seconds though. She was a trooper about it I thought.
We went outside for some photo ops. Bradford had alot more snow than us so it made it nice for pics. Since Aaron was there to help corral the dogs we decided to let all the dogs run around. They had a blast. I think mom & I were slightly worried ours would decide to go for an unsupervised run. But we managed to catch the young ones.
Aaron showing Syd how to make a good snowball to throw at Boone. Yes, at Boone he likes to catch them.
We had alot of fun visiting with everyone. It was great to spend time with my sister & brother-in-law. I know Syd would agree! More to come on other things we did!

1 comment:

Jackie: said...

Yeah for sweet potatoes! YUMMY!